ACTC invites private higher education institutions across Minnesota to participate in our collaborative programs and services.
Associate members participate in ACTC’s joint purchasing program and in professional development opportunities for faculty and staff. Membership benefits include:
- Participation in more than 30 joint purchasing contracts, many of which focus on local and regional suppliers specific to the needs of our members. Learn more.
- Last year ACTC contracts saved our members $2.6 million, in addition to the staff time saved through centralized contract negotiation and administration.
- A partner to help connect you with other procurement resources available to higher education institutions, including recommendations for specific memberships or external contracts endorsed by purchasing staff at our member schools.
- Access to a network of professional peers in higher education, with ACTC committees focusing on networking, sharing best practices, and other professional development opportunities in both face-to-face and online environments.
Current Associate Members
- Bethel University
- Carleton College
- Concordia College
- Concordia University
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- Luther Seminary
- Minneapolis College of Art & Design
- University of Northwestern–St. Paul
- College of Saint Benedict
- Saint John’s University
- Saint Mary’s University
- St. Olaf College
- College of St. Scholastica
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law