ACTC’s longest-standing staff committee, the Human Resources Officers meet monthly to provide networking and professional development opportunities and explore Human Resource-related projects.
Chief Human Resources Officer
Manager, Employee Benefits
Director of Employment Services
St. Catherine University
Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Equity and Inclusion
University of St. Thomas
Associate Vice President of Human Resources
Committee Goals & Objectives
- To develop training programs for ACTC exempt and non-exempt employees.
- To conduct an annual staff compensation & benefits survey.
- To explore aggregate purchasing of employee benefit plans and optional benefits.
- To periodically review the current ACTC Tuition Waiver policy and make any recommendations for revision to the Chief Financial Officers Committee.
- To provide a forum for other ACTC Human Resources staff members to explore best practices.
- To participate actively in local, regional, and national Human Resources organizations.
- To provide opportunities for professional development for committee members and their staffs.
- To allow for informal discussion of various Human Resources issues, activities, and announcements at each ACTC institution.
- To provide an annual report of the committee’s goals and accomplishments to the Chief Financial Officers Committee.