As part of ACTC’s transition to a model of distributed collaboration, the Art Tour and Art History Symposium are managed by St. Catherine University. For more information please contact Kathy Daniels at the Catherine G. Murphy Gallery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home of the annual Fall Art Tour and the spring Art History Symposium.
The 12th Annual Fall Art Tour: September 30-October 7, 2015
This free neighborhood art crawl lets participants visit any number of wonderful exhibitions at local college art galleries over the course of a week in late September and early October. Pick up the Fall Art Tour brochure at any of the locations and learn about the exhibition and events hosted by all of the member institutions. Visit them during regular hours at your leisure. It is a terrific opportunity to see a wide variety of artistic practice and visit a number of venues. Consider visiting a gallery you’ve never been to before. All of the member galleries and their exhibitions are free and open to the public. We’ll see you there!
Art History Symposium
Each spring the CAGC organizes an Art History Symposium featuring the work of ACTC graduate and undergraduate students. For the past three years, CAGC has partnered with the Minneapolis Institute of Art to offer a joint event. Read about this year’s event or check out our archives to learn more.
The College Art Gallery Collaborative (CAGC) promotes visual art-related activities among the five ACTC schools and other colleges and universities in the Twin Cities community.
For more than a decade, the CAGC has brought our art galleries together to organize two annual events: the Fall Art Tour and a spring Art History Symposium. Both events serve as an opportunity for student engagement beyond the scope of an individual campus, and for involvement and connection with local neighborhoods.
Open Art Exhibits
Don’t wait for the next Fall Art Tour to visit our art galleries.
- Augsburg University | info | map
- Bethel University | info | map
- Concordia University | info | map
- Hamline University | info | map
- Katherine E. Nash Gallery – University of Minnesota | info | visit/map
- Macalester College | info | map
- MCAD – Minneapolis College of Art and Design | info | map
- University of Northwestern – St. Paul | info | visit/map | Facebook
- St. Catherine University | info & map
- University of St. Thomas | info | map | Facebook | Twitter | blog
- American Museum of Asmat Art @ St. Thomas | info | map