ACTC undergraduates can take one class per term at another ACTC campus, giving students access to more than 200 subject areas.
Full-time undergraduate students enrolled in a day program at any ACTC institution may take one course per term and, in most cases, pursue a major or minor at any of other ACTC institutions, provided:
- the course(s), major, and/or minor are not offered at the home campus,
- students obtain the permission of their home campus advisor, and
- students follow the policies and procedures that govern cross-registration.
Finding Classes & Calendar Dates
Majors, Minors, and Programs Available: Check out which academic programs are offered at the each of the ACTC schools.
Joint Academic Calendar: View a joint academic calendar for all five schools, including differing semester start/end dates, deadlines, and holiday/break schedules.
Policy & Procedure
Cross-Registration Policy: Students are responsible for complying with the ACTC cross-registration policy in addition to any policies specific to their home campus. (Each ACTC school sets its own rules about how its students may cross-register. While policies are similar, campus-specific nuances do exist.)
Cross-Registration Procedure: Find out how to cross-register.
Resources for Cross-Registered Students:
You’re registered for an ACTC class. Now what?
Check out our campus-specific guide to help you prepare for class at another school:
- Find your textbooks.
- Set up your new email, Blackboard/Moodle, and other accounts.
- Find out where your class meets.
- Find the instructor’s contact information.
- Double-check class dates: they will not be identical to your home campus schedule.
- Figure out your transportation.
- Watch your new student email for any important information.
Questions about cross-registration and academic policy should be directed to your home campus registrar’s office.